Monday, June 1, 2009

Rider Profile - James Nymeyer

This is a new section of the blog called rider profiles. Every few weeks/months/years i want to do a profile on a boogieboarder. First one is pretty shocking, and i do plan on getting better at interviews. Abusive criticism is welcomed. Enjoy

Facebook or myspace?

Facebook,, get more hits then the amount of zinc on matts face. 
J

Overseas or Australia?

Overseas: Changu, 10000 for omlette with jam sandwhiches . Peanut bananna shakes, BOOUNTTY, , winston blues, sold.

Apple or PC?

I like my macbook, its nice

Lancer or holden vectra?

FUCKING LANCER BRO OFCROUSE,  speed machine

Whats a past time?

Beating you at Mario cart.

Why do u drive a lowered lancer (apart from being from Newcastle)?


HHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
FUCK ME, ummmm…( its not lowered )
I guess because my southern cross tat got rubbed off a few years back and I thought well now all I need is a lancer bro to fit into society,

Rumours on the street are that you have an uncanny ability to pick what days Blackrock is shit. Can u explain to the minimal amount of people who will actually read this as to why you like driving 5 hours  to get to Blackrock at 6am to see it 1ft, onshore and riddled with bluebottles? 

HAHAHHAHAHAHA , there are many reasons 
1. is to piss you off, dragging you out of bed 2. For the 1am chill session in hairybrook, 3.Driving down Picton road aka death lane, 4.talking about bluebottles and there relevance to life 5.falling asleep on willyman,6. Micro sleeps 7. Ewan good call Donachie 8. ohhhh…and just to count the Blacktown exists for fun
J

Most devastating ocean related experience  eg. duckdiving into a bluebottle family or spending 30 days in Philippines and only surfing 5 times? 


Ummmmm…….you know me to well, other than the highlights of my life you just mentioned id say it would have to be getting stuck on the inside at 6ft raro while you were 50 meters away watching me get absolutely hammered, and now I have a 3D volcano looking scar on my leg, which is fun.

Hardest thing about getting noticed in the industry?


ITS SO FRICKEN HARD, my life has a completely different timetable to my surfing opportunities, every time I get invited on a trip or to do anything worthwhile, something just fucks up
J
and there are 50 other dudes trying to squeeze through that same doggy door.
Sometimes it’s a matter of being at the right place at the right time, which isn’t one of my strongpoint’s as you would know.
AND NEWCASTLE IS A HOLE.

If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be?

Umm….maybe my adams apple because its the size of a bowling ball.

Sherwood?
 
Future pedophile 


Bluebottles or mosquitoes?

suicide?

Future plans of Domination?


pray that willymans (www.monksmonastery.blogspot.com) camera stops having a grudge against me. 

Any last words: just thank the sponsors for all there support!


Todd at QCD, 
Greg at dunes
Simmo at solid
Sam at beyond.

x


 




0 comments: